- the uncertainty surrounding whether we will be allowed to start classes on, or soon after 11 May as we are legally an after school activity;
- the uncertainty surrounding which locations will be able to open up for us, or indeed will want to open up to us;
- the safety issues related to public transport;
- the ability in particular of the younger children being able to maintain social distancing;
- and the logistical concerns of the teachers:
we have decided that classes will be held only online until the end of this academic year. We will continue past our traditional year end for an additional two weeks until the end of June.
This decision has not been taken lightly but we feel as the online classes are working , it is easier to remove any doubt at this time about the rest of this academic year.
If you have any queries about this, please do shout.
We have, as yet, to make any decision relating to Summer Camp but are considering potential online options there as well.
I will be hosting a Live Zoom Quiz on Friday night (24 April) from 6pm:
- There will be questions for all ages groups, starting with Maternelle/CP first at 6pm;
- Questions will be related to work we have done during the year and also general knowledge;
- It's meant as a bit of fun, mark your own answers and let everyone know in the chat how well you did.
- The details are below:
Topic: Roaming Schoolhouse Quiz Night
Time: Apr 24, 2020 06:00 PM Paris
Join Zoom Meeting here
Meeting ID: 743 1273 2774