** Camp is still on, and any decision to cancel will happen by December 11, barring any government announcements that lead us to change our plans after that. We are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to cancel if necessary. In such case, fees paid will be fully refunded.
Our theme will be Pantomime...... "Oh, no it won't!" "Oh, yes, it will!!"
Questions? Contact us!